329 iPhone Wallpapers : Free Beautiful Wallpapers

55 Most Beautiful Apple iPhone Wallpapers

iPhone Wallpapers : Free Beautiful Wallpapers - Previously when we did the compilation post on 60 Most Beautiful Apple Wallpapers, we have readers writing in asking why we left the iPhones out and suggested if we can showcase some iPhone related wallpapers. We’ve been collecting since then, and before we say goodbye to iPhone 1.0 and welcome the brand new iPhone 3G, let’s again have this awesome gadget up on our desktop for the last time.




30 Cool iPhone Wallpapers of Famous Musicians

Today I add a new category on Blaberize, the iPhone wallpapers. It will feature the best iPhone and iTouch wallpaper compilation online. And this is my first post on this new category, the best iPhone wallpapers for music lovers



50 iPhone Wallpapers for Design Lovers

A stylish wallpaper need not be confined to your desktop (though some beautiful ones are available), and I wouldn’t want your iPhone to feel left out of the action. For this reason, I’ve been hunting for a collection of 50 gorgeous, stylish and funky iPhone/iPod Touch wallpapers to use with your device. Many are sized for the iPhone in particular, but would work with any mobile device.



99 Amazing iPhone Wallpapers

Its been quite a while isn’t I have done a list post. Todays post is going to be featuring some amazing iPhone and iTouch wallpapers. I currently don’t have an iPhone because I can’t afford one, however I do know good design when I see it. All afternoon I have been searching the web for good designs that work on the small canvas that is the iPhones screen space.



50 amazing iPhone wallpapers

With the iPad recent announcement, we should for sure soon see some cool iPad wallpapers appear. For now, many of you still own an iPhone and will probably want to make it look a little better and more customized. Displaying one of these fine looking iPhone wallpapers created by talented artists, for other format just take a look at my desktop wallpapers article.



45 free beautiful iPhone wallpapers