92 Creative Workplace Ideas

The Great Designer Workplace

Creative Workplace Ideas  - During daytime I work in an inspiring old converted, cigarette factory. This is quite a contrast with my work at home (evenings & weekends), where I sit next to the box with my daughter. My space consists of only an old oak desk and a 24 inch screen. I don’t surround my space with things that could distract me while working (well – except my daughter).




50 Awesome And Creative Web Designer Workspace Setups

Anyone who works on a computer has a workspace. Some peoples work spaces are clean and look nice, where as some people just go way over the top. I have compiled a showcase of 50 different web designer workspace setups.



10 seeeeeriously cool workplaces

Physical space matters. It’s easier to be productive, creative and happy at work in a colourful, organic, playful environment than in a grey, linear, boring one.And I’m not talking about the outside of the building. Many companies have buildings that are sleek, modern, architectural glass-steel-and-cement sculptures on the outside – and cubicle wastelands on the inside. These companies need to remember that most employees tend to work inside the building.With that in mind, here’s some eye candy from 10 different innovative, well-designed workplaces.



12 Inspiring Creative Workplaces

Your work environment directly influences your mood and ability to generate inspiration and creativity. Creative workplaces usually have interesting and visually stimulating elements throughout the space. Featured here are 12 creative workplaces that would succeed at inspiring any designer.